The village is located on the lower reach of the Váh River, between the towns Šaľa and Komárno. The first written mention of the village comes from Zobor’s Deed from the year 1111. The village Neded has built the complete infrastructure. The building of the roman- catholic rectory is worth to pay attention. It is a late baroque, originally a ground floor building, today the storey one, built in the years 1787 - 1804. Neded has 3239 inhabitants at present.