Nitrianska Streda is spreading on the left bank of the Nitra River and below Tribeč mountains in 168 m above the sea level. The first record of village comes from 1278. The evangelist and catholic churches are located here. Two manor-houses belonging to a count Zerdahely are here as well. The village possesses the protected national reserve – The Local Park.